1. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative PCR test result for Coronavirus (COVID-19). The test must have been carried out no later than three (3) days before departure from the first point of boarding.
AIRPORT HEALTH SERVICE
• Check the temperature of each arriving passenger;
• Ensure disinfection of passengers and their cabin and hand luggage, as well as shipments, cargo and mail;
• Collect completed tracking forms and health declarations from each passenger to enable rigorous contact tracing to reduce the risk of imported transmission chains;
• Ensure rapid screening of all passengers who do not have an adequate COVID-19 test result;
• Isolate any passenger who shows symptoms of COVID-19 at landing;
• Provide special arrangements for the reception of holders of diplomatic passports and other personalities on official mission in Cameroon.
2. Some basic rules:
Dirty food and water can cause diarrhea and other illnesses in travellers. Reduce risk by adopting healthy eating and drinking habits.
• Cooked and hot food
• Hard-boiled eggs
• Fruits and vegetables washed with clean water or peeled
• Pasteurised milk products
Do not it
• Food served at room temperature
• Food from street vendors
• Raw eggs or soft (runny) meat
• Unwashed or raw meat or fish
• Unpasteurised milk products
• “Bushmeat'' (monkeys or other wild game)
• Sealed bottled water
• Disinfected water
• Ice made with bottled or disinfected water
• Carbonated drinks
• Hot coffee or tea
• Pasteurised milk
• Tap and well water
• Ice cream made from tap or well water
• Drinks made from tap or well water (such as reconstituted juice)
• Unpasteurised milk
Ask your doctor if it is possible to take prescription and over-the-counter medicines during your trip in case you get sick.
- Hits: 239